Thursday, November 15, 2007

Thursday Threesome

::Classic Christmas Elves!::

Onesome: Classic-- get togethers? Is that on the list for next week, say about Thursday? ...or do you 'lone wolf' the Thanksgiving season? I will be celebrating with my immediate family for Thanksgiving dinner... for dessert, a few (haha, about 30 of them..) family friends will stop by.

Twosome: Christmas-- Ready or not, here it comes! Complete with shopping and decorations and wants and needs and yeah... Are you ready for the experience? ...or does a nice South Seas cruise sound like a workable alternative? I loooove the Christmas season, but I'm not ready for the big day yet!

Threesome: Elves-- and other helpers? Do you have any lined up to assist on Thanksgiving Day? ...or to decorate in the weeks to come. ...or do you even need them? Nope, don't need them. I work until 6 pm next Wednesday, so won't arrive at my parents' place until late in the evening. Therefore, all of the cooking will have been done already ;)

Thursday Threesome

No comments:

Post a Comment

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)