Five on Friday: Commuting
1. Do you commute to work or another place (gym, playgroup, school, etc) on a regular basis? Do you drive, walk, take public transportation, or car pool? I commute to work 5 days a week. I drive my 2000 Subaru Forester (woohoo!)
2. How far is your commute and how long does it usually take you to get there? Usually, 15-18 minutes. Unless, of course, there has been snow and they haven't done anything to the roads, in which case it can take an hour, or more.
3. What kind of traffic do you usually deal with during your commute? Not too much on the way to work, considering my shift doesn't begin until 11am. On the way home I do hit some of the later rush hour traffic, but it's not too bad.
4. Do you prefer commuting shorter distances at slower speeds, longer distances at higher speeds, or some mix of the two? Hmm, a mix!
5. What is your commuting nightmare or worry? Just that I will run into an accident/construction and it will make me late for work. I HATE being late!