Thursday, December 06, 2007

Friday Feast #171

Appetizer
What was the last game you purchased? No idea...truthfully, it's been a few years. However, I want to get the Outburst game for my younger sisters. I loved the game when I was younger so I plan on playing it with them over Christmas break :)

Soup
Name something in which you don’t believe. Ghosts...no reason, really...I just don't!

Salad
If you could choose a celebrity to be your boss, who would you pick? Lauren Graham! I love her in Gilmore Girls, and now that I'm watching the DVDs again... she's hilarious! Here is my all-time favorite LG videos- it makes me laugh every time!

Main Course
What was a lesson you had to learn the hard way? Lying...my parents made me write a story about it and I'll never forget it!

Dessert
Describe your idea of the perfect relaxation room. The room, painted a light blue, has a view of the ocean sunset. From the room, you can hear the waves crashing up on the beach, and hear the laughter of children as they experience the cold sensation for the first time. Ah.... :D

25 comments:

  1. I wanna hear more about this lying story.

    Great Feast! Happy Friday. :)

    Tisha @ Crazy Working Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. A Simple Life12/06/2007 11:39 PM

    Loved your feast! And the dessert is just perfect ;) Mine is up at http://mlizcochico.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. good idea about the story!! Loved your feast this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah...Lauren Graham would be a cool boss!

    My feast is served too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely feast! Off to my relaxation room to try to get a few hours of shut eye! Blessings...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love LG!! Great boss idea. You want her the same reason I want mine. Funny, funny!

    Great feast!

    http://www.scribblesnscraps.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love your main course ;)

    mine is up!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I thought of Lauren Graham too... love Gilmore Girls too... miss them... wish they'd come back.. as a show in a movie... anything!

    Dee
    http://pavinganewroad.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's a marvellous dessert!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. yeah, i don't believe in ghost either! but come and see who i mentioned! :)

    great feast!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm with Tisha. More infor about lying. I got in touble for stealing a candy bar with I was about 4 or 5. It was awful. Have a great FF and weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love Gilmore Girls too. :D Beach side homes sounds nice.

    Serena
    ChatnChill

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great Feast!! Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Outburst is an awesome game, my kids had Outburst Junior and you just gave me a great idea for a holiday present for them now that they are older thanks!!!

    Your dessert does sound divine, beaches are not popular here in WI though.

    Nice feast, have a great weekend, and pop into the cafe sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I want to hear more about the lying story, too. I might need to assign one of those.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Minus the children, our rooms sound the same.

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I think you should post about the lying story--that would be interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great feast this week! Have a great weekend!

    Jennifer :-)

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love Gilmore Girls and Laura Graham..Have you seen her in Evan Almighty???

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love Lauren Graham and Gilmore Girls too! I didn't even think of her when I did my feast. Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  21. A room with an ocean view may be close to paradise. Have a wonderous weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great feast! I'm with you on the dessert (except the kids part) LOL.
    http://www.ageorgiaangel.com/blog/?p=170

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great Feast!! That room sounds wonderful. I never thought to color mine, lol, but would choose a soft, light green, not the yellow/green, but the blue/green.

    Alice - I Was Born2Cree8
    http://iwasborn2cree8.blogspot.com

    Reba @ Reba's Run
    http://rebasrun.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)