Friday, December 14, 2007

Friday Feast #172


Appetizer
Make up a word and give us its definition. cuntrabumpkinfeud- a fight between two country born and bred cats..lol

Soup
What is currently your favorite song? Oh gosh, only one? I think it's still "Hey There Delilah" by Plain White T's. I heard this song WAY before it was popular, and when they started playing it on the radio, I was so mad!

Salad
What’s at the top of your Christmas wish list this year? I really don't have anything interesting- a gift certificate to the Half Price Bookstore would be fantabulous, and I have also found this new perfume I really really like- Curve Crush. I got a sample in a magazine a few days ago, though, and no one knows I want it! Also, it's WAY too expensive at Macy's...so maybe I'll find some at Amazon. :)

Main Course
Name a scent that reminds you of someone special in your life. A freshly cut live pine tree reminds me of my family. We have cut down a Christmas tree every December from a tree farm, tied it to the top of our van (a few years it has, yes, fallen off on snowy, country roads!) and eventually it stands in our living room decorated with ornaments the 7 of us kids made in grade school :)

Dessert
Who is someone on television that you feel probably shouldn’t be, and why? Martha Stewart drives me nuts for some reason.

19 comments:

  1. your appetizer twisted my tongue. LOL.
    We have the same main course. = )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I draw an angel on the top of my list ! Your appetizer sounds terrific but unpronouncable !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there Delilah is a great song!

    I love your word. :)

    Happy Feasting.

    Tisha @ CrAzY Working Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love "Hey there delila!" And I like the smell of a fresh Christmas tree. Loved your appetizer, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't pronounce your appetizer. But it sounds funny! I love the Delilah song too... :) Happy FF

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your appetizer made me laugh :-)

    Happy Feasting!

    Check mine- http://crochetingangel2876.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Martha Stewart, why didn't I think of that, she drives me nuts too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great word! I guess being southern it sounded like a word I'd hear around here, so I love it!

    As for the Curve Crush, Walmart carries it! It's my favorite perfume, and you can get a small purse size vial of it for about $4 or a decent sized bottle for $20!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh that was great to read.
    What a marvellous new word. LOL!

    Feel welcome to visit my blog

    My friday's feast

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. hehe... i feel the same with ur dessert, too. but only sometimes though! lol

    mine's up too!
    http://www.rareordinarythoughts.com/2007/12/fridays-feasting.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. Everyone knows about the perfume now. I loved your main course. What a wonderful memeory. Have a great FF and weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. great feast and beautifil blog... martha gets on my nerves as well

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hiya,

    I adored your appetizer, I could actually picture the two cats going at it! I listened to that song, I had never even heard of it before but it sounds sweet and catchy. Have an amazing weekend.

    My Friday Feast

    ReplyDelete
  14. I found it hard to pick just one song, too. Love your invented word! Have a great weekend.

    My Feast is up at Siani's Pot-Pourri.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Interesting Appetizer.....I wouldn't have thought cats though at first, just some old country bumpkins.
    Yeah, Martha Stewart bugs me too.
    Great feast, mine is up.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the appetizer :) Happy FF

    ReplyDelete
  17. I chuckled at your Hey There Delilah comment (I love that song, by the way). There have been so many times when I feel like a song...or a movie...is ALL MINE. And, when people start quoting lyrics or lines from a movie I do feel like it's an invasion. LOL :-)

    ReplyDelete

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)