Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Picture Meme

I got this one from my friend Kelly...and it looked like fun so why not??

Here are the rules: Type the answer to each question into a Google image search, and you pick an image from the first page of results...easy peasy...and fun.a BIG tip make sure you set your Google search to use "strict filtering" (Filter both explicit text and explicit images).

1. Age on my next birthday

2. Place I would like to travel (Hawaii)

3. Favorite place (Ireland)

4. Favorite food (grilled chicken, lately!)

5. Favorite animal (red-eyed tree frog)

6. Favorite color (teal, as most of my clothes show!)

7. Town I was born in (Bangor, Maine)

8. Name of past pet (Bubbles)

9. Name of past love (Ben, haha)

10. My first name (Bethany...wouldn't it be COOL to go here??)

11. Bad habit I have (spending too much time on the computer!)

12. First job (babysitter)

13. Grandmother's Name (Mary Alice)

14. College Major (Child Development)

4 comments:

  1. Very good. I've just about given up doing photos on my blog via the Mac. Too much of a pain.

    The Pink Flamingo
    http://thepinkflamingo.blogharbor.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was fun! And teal is one of my favorite colors. Actually purple is my favorite - but I LOVE to put purple and teal together - a match made in heaven if you ask me.

    Happy TT-13!

    Smiles,

    Holly
    http://theabundanceplace.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun!!!
    Those were great pictures and answers!
    Glad you enjoyed my TT! Thanks for visiting. That dumb.com site was a lot of fun to play on!
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. Glad you enjoyed the TT!

    ReplyDelete

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)