Friday, December 28, 2007

Know & Tell Friday

I came across this meme at Jodi's blog, and thought it looked fun. I am always up for new weekly memes!

Question 1
What is the name of your very first friend? My very first friend was named Rachel. She is a year older than I, and our families lived together in Maine when I was just a toddler. I haven't seen her in probably 15 years, but we are friends on Facebook and still stay in semi-regular contact.

Question 2
Do you believe in love at first sight? I really have no idea. I don't think I can answer that until I actually fall in love...

Question 3
Clean Freak or Total Slob? Definitely both. Sometimes my bedroom/apartment look spotless, and other times my bedroom at least is a wreck. I really love it when everything looks clean, I just have a hard time keeping up!

Question 4
Last book you read? "Pursuing the Goal" by Jennifer Johnson. It was good and a fast read...I read it all yesterday ;)

Bonus Question

Give me one word that would sum up your goals for 2008? To be content...so in one word, content!


Know & Tell Friday

5 comments:

  1. Ah, a new meme! Enjoyed it very much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey there! thanks for stopping by my FF entry! :D PUJ means a public utility jeep. like the taxis or buses . but in our place, it's called jeepneys. they are costumized jeep actually. u should visit our place someday and enjoy a ride in one of our pujs in there! :D

    enjoy your new year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by to participate today... I like having someone who is younger answer the questions... (I am in my 30's)... You give a different perspective :) I like your one word sum up too.

    Blessings and stop by again next Friday!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a good word for any year! Great answers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. enjoyed reading your answers

    ReplyDelete

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)