Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Tuesday Twosome

Which one describes your holiday behavior?

  1. Shopped early for presents or are still procrastinating: I did start shopping kind of early, but didn't finish up until last night. At least, I think I'm done...
  2. “Bah Humbug” or “Jingle Bells…”: Jingle Bells!
  3. Buy presents because you enjoy giving or because you feel obligated: Because I enjoy giving. If I see something that reminds me of someone, or I have a brilliant idea, I love to give!
  4. Enjoy all the holiday cheer or “Enough already. Give me my present.” I enjoy it and soak it up!!
  5. Open presents on Christmas Eve or wait until Christmas morning We do one present (our Secret Santa) on Christmas Eve but the rest are Christmas morning! :)
Tuesday Twosome

No comments:

Post a Comment

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)