Monday, February 26, 2007
1. ...eat a live cockroach (the big hissing ones) or eat a stick of butter? Butter
2. ...go bungee jumping or sky diving? Bungee jumping...I would love to bungee jump!
3. ...eat a lime or a lemon? Lemon
4. ...be stranded on a deserted island alone or be stranded on a deserted island with someone you hate? Someone I hate...I think we could actually get along if we were on a deserted island!
5. ...be able to read minds or be able to become invisible? Invisible. I really wouldn't want to read someone's mind.
till next time....
Thursday, February 22, 2007
Thursday, February 15, 2007
|You Are Very Happy|
Your life is totally together, and you enjoy every day.
And you don't need a quiz to tell you that!
You know how to find pleasure in the little things...
And even when life isn't so great, you have a good sense of perspective.
|Your Brain is Yellow|
Of all the brain types, yours is the most intellectual.
You crave mental stimulation, and your thoughts tend to very complex.
Your thoughts tend to be innovative and cutting edge, though many people don't understand them.
You tend to spend a lot of time thinking about science, architecture, and communication.
So not true...
Sunday, February 04, 2007
1. peanut butter or jelly?
2. hiking or swimming?
3. football or baseball?
4. christmas or thanksgiving?
5. grade school or high school?
6. summer or winter?
7. romance novel or mystery novel?
8. mickey mouse or barney?
9. road trip or airplane?
1. What does your cell phone look like? It's a black Motorola V180...nothing special ;)
2. Do you know what time you were born? 2:15 pm
3. What do you want more than anything right now? For Monday to not come, lol. Weekends aren't long enough
4. Where were you 6 hours ago? At Wal-Mart
5. Hot Dogs or Hamburgers? Hamburgers
6. Do you get scared in the dark? No
7. The last person to make you cry? Hm...my sister
8. Hair/Eye color you prefer on opposite sex? Blond/blue or green
9. If you could eat anything right now, what would it be? I'm actually not hungry at all
10. Who is the last person who was mad at you? Probably one of the kids
11. Do you speak another language? Tiny bits of German and Latin
12. What was the first gift anyone ever got you? I have absolutely no idea
13. Would you fall in love with someone knowing they were taken? Hopefully not, but you never know
14. Best way to tell someone how much they mean to you? Something unexpected
15. Your Weaknesses? I hate bedtime...lol
16. Ever done a prank call? Yep, all the time with Em and Missy
17. If you could get plastic surgery, what would it be? I wouldn't do it
18. What do you get complimented about the most? The way I am w/ the kids
19. What do you want for your birthday? Nothing
20. How many kids do you want? I don't know yet...maybe 8?
21. Do you wish on stars? Nah
22. Which finger/s is/are your favorite? Umm...weird question alert...I have no idea lol
23. When did you last cry? A few weeks ago
24. What is your most embarrassing CD on the shelf? None of 'em
25. If you were another person, would you be friends with yourself? Hopefully so
26. Have you ever told a secret you swore never to tell? Not that I recall, but that doesn't mean it didn't happen
27. Do looks matter? They shouldn't but sometimes play a role, yes
28. How do you release your anger? Read or write
29. Do you trust people too easily? Nope
30. Favorite toy as a child? school stuff
31. What do you miss? warm weather, my family & friends in OH
32. Who will be your next kiss? Uh...Little Miss probably
33. Anything pink within 10 feet of you? Nah, Jenn's not here, why would there be? ;)
34. What are you wearing right now? green/blue striped shirt and blue/green plaid pj's...lol yes I know they don't match
35. Last sporting event you watched? A bit of the Super Bowl
36. What is/was your favorite class? Usually Math
37. How old are your parents? 51, almost 52 (Dad) and 48 (Mom)
38. Do you miss anyone? yea
39. Were you an honor roll student in school? Yep
40. What do you know about the future? Pretty much nothing
41. Do you have a tan? Nah, it's gone from the summer burns
42. How old do you want to be when you have kids? Anytime now...lol
43. Last time you got stopped or pulled over by an officer? n/a
44. How do you like your drinks? fruity
45. Are you someone’s best friend? I used to be, but who knows anymore!
Put your iTunes/Winamp/Windows Media Player/whatever on Shuffle and list the next thirty songs that come up. No cheating to make yourself look cool!
But First!: A few Random questions
How songs are in your music player at the moment? 607
Do you download music? Yep
Is it legal? I hope so!
How many actual cds do you own? I think at last count I had around 30, but I'd guess closer to 40 now.
What was the last cd you bought? Sarah McLachlan's Wintersong
Okay here are the random songs:
- For You- Michael W. Smith
2. Fingerprints of God- Steven Curtis Chapman
3. Lazy Jane- Steve Camp
4. The Babysitter's Here- Dar Williams
5. The Happy Meal Song- Maria Spears
6. I'll Be- Edwin McCain
7. In Your Eyes- Jim Brickman
8. Mrs. Robinson- Simon & Garfunkel
9. Christmastime is Here- Sarah McLachlan
10. Butterfly Kisses- Bob Carlisle
11. Fools in Love- Inara George
12. All I Want for Christmas Is You- Mariah Carey
13. Heavenly Rain- Dog Named David
14. Vertigo- U2
15. Wedding Song- Maria Spears
16. Wild Child- Enya
17. Somebody More Like You- Nickel Creek
18. Best Black Dress- Nerissa and Katryna Nields
19. Bad Day- Daniel Powter
20. Dance- Dog Named David
21. Maybe- Allison Krauss
22. I Won't Say I'm in Love- Hercules Soundtrack
23. Story of a Girl- Nine Days
24. April Come she Will- Simon & Garfunkel
25. Tailspin- Nerissa and Katryna Nields
26. Walking on Broken Glass- Annie
27. Sunglasses- Scarlet Biberstein
28. The Full Effect- Remnant
29. Smoothie Song- Nickel Creek
30. All Around the World- Raze
1. Which song do you prefer, ..1 or ..30? 1
2. Have you ever listened to ..12 continuously on repeat? Nope
3. What album is ..26 from? Diva- Annie Lennox
4. What do you think about the artist who did ..15? She's a very nice gal I went to college and
with :) Austria
5. Is ..19 one of your favorite songs? It was a few months ago
6. Who does ..28 remind you of? No one
7. Does ..20 have better lyrics or music? I haven’t listened to this one in a while…so I don’t know!
8. Do any of your friends like ..3 I have no idea
9. Is ..23 from a movie soundtrack? It could very well be
10. Is ..18 overplayed on the radio? Not played enough!
11. What does ..21 remind you of? Katie-Mo and my college custodial days
12. Which do you prefer, ..5 or ..22? 5.
13. What album is ..17 from? I don't know
14. When did you first hear ..19? Last year sometime when it was super popular
16. What genre is ..8? Oldies to me ;)
Number 17, where are you?
18. What color does ..4 remind you of? umm a rainbow heh
19. Have you ever blasted ..11 on your stereo? yea, in the car at least
20. What genre is ..7? umm...pop maybe?
21. Can you play ..13 on any instrument? absolutely not
22. What is your favorite lyric from ..30? ok well it's not the lyrics, but my sister did a music video to this song a few years ago that still cracks me up ;)
23. What is your favorite lyric from ..23? the main chorus
24. Would you recommend ..24 to your friends? yes, absolutely
25. Is ..2 a good song to dance to? not really
26. Do you ever hear ..16 on the radio? never
27. Is ..22 more of a nighttime or daytime song? day
28. Does ..16 have any special meaning to you? Yea, I first heard it when I was in Cali w/ Cate, Sarah and Colleen almost 5 years ago
29. Do any of your friends like ..1? some of my old friends did ...when we were like 15
30. Is ..25 a fast or slow song? fast!
31. Is ..5 a happy or sad song? happy
32. What is one of your favorite lyrics from ..9? uhh
33. Is ..14 better to listen to alone or with friends? both
34. When did you first hear ..27? In Austria
35. Name 3 other songs by the artist who did ..29? Lighthouse, Tori, and Seven Wonders
36. Do you know all the words to ..6? I think so...
37. Does ..28 have better lyrics or music? I love the music to this one
38. What album is ..10 from? no idea
From The World According to Zed
1. a) Are your dreams recurring or new every night? b) Do you have nightmares? a) New every night with a few exceptions b) not usually
2. If you are stopped by a police officer for speeding, how do you treat the officer? Are you friendly? Cold? Angry? Nervous? Rude? Explain. I haven't ever been stopped...yet!
3. Have you seen ever climbed a mountain? If so, where? I've gone hiking but I'm not sure if they'd qualify as mountains ;)
4. Have you ever taken a cruise? Where to and for how long? Not yet, but it's on my "to do" list!
5. Have you ever given a speech before more than 200 people? Where (generalities are fine)? Yep, I used to do Toastmasters and was chosen as one of the Top Speakers so I gave a speech at the closing ceremony
6. What's your favorite holiday, and why? Either Christmas or Thanksgiving because I'm able to spend lots of time with my family
7. What is a place you haven't been to, but would like to visit before you die? Hawaii
8. If you had $5,000,000 cash to spend freely, what would you do with it? Pay off my loans, my parents loans, take my family on a real vacation, donate some of it
9. What program do you use to send and receive email? Hotmail? Outlook Express? Windows Live? MSN? AOL? Something else? Gmail/ Thunderbird
10. In regard to fixing your computer, do you consider yourself to be a) a novice, b) a mild (I have a little knowledge) expert, or c) an expert? Probably B
11. How many hours per day do you spend working/playing (combined) on the computer? WAY too many
12. Are you afraid of flying? No, I love flying :)
13. Do you have pets? What kind(s) and how many? Not anymore- In the past I've had cats, dogs, hamsters, and fish
14. What are your favorite sports to participate in? What are your favorite sports to watch? Participate and watch- baseball
15. Last, but not least: Do you consider yourself a happy person? Generally yes, but I've had to work at it!
16. Looking at the way your life has gone thus far, how successful do you feel you have been in accomplishing what you set out to do (whatever THAT is)--on a scale of 1-100%? 25%? 50%? 75%? 100%? Between 75-100%- there are things I still want to accomplish :)
2. Laundry (for me and the kids, since I missed Friday)
3. Organizing pics on my computer
4. Organizing pictures for my photo album
5. Ordering pictures
7. Getting a package together for my dad and sister, their birthdays are within the next 2 weeks so I'm just going to send one package for the both of them
8. Getting my 7 paperbackswap books all wrapped up and ready to go
9. Responding to emails re possible jobs
10. Turning off the computer ... LOL
2.When was the last time you shaved? Yesterday
3.What were you doing this morning at 8 a.m.? sleeping!
4.What were you doing 15 minutes ago? Watching Grey's Anatomy/ Superbowl and reading blogs
5.Are you any good at math? Anything past Geometry, no. Algebra and easier math, yep
6.Your prom night? never had one
7.Have you had to take a loan out for school? Yep...paying it off dollar by dollar
8.Do you know the words to the song on your myspace profile? N/a
9.Last thing received in the mail. Sweater and socks I left at my parents house, along w/ a letter from Rach and some random mail
10.How many different beverages have you had today? Water, capri sun, iced tea= 3
11.Do you ever leave messages on people’s answering machine? Yep, all the time
12.Who did you lose your CONCERT virginity to? Oh gosh...I don't know- maybe Phil Keaggy?
13.Do you draw your name in the sand when you go to the beach? yep
14.What was the most painful dental procedure you have had? Getting my 4 wisdom teeth out. They fell into my sinus cavities, I bled a ton, was out of work for three weeks, and couldn't eat for that whole time. I think I lost like 20 lbs.
15.What is out your back door? The woods
16.Any plans for Friday night? next Friday? Plans are in the works- movie or dinner maybe
17.Do you like what the ocean does to your hair? Not really but I love the ocean anyway :)
18.Have you ever received one of those big tins of 3 different popcorns? Not just me, but my family has a few times.
19.Have you ever been to a planetarium? many times
20.Do you re-use towels after you shower? Yea
21.Some things you are excited about? Can't think of anything right now
22.What is your favorite flavor of JELLO? any of the red ones
23.Describe your keychain(s)? I have a ton from all over- Cali, NYC, Paris, Rome, Ireland, etc.
24.Where do you keep your change? in a plastic jar until I have time to roll it
25.What kind of winter coat do you own? I have two- a blue puffy one and a long, dark tan Old Navy one
26.What was the weather like on your graduation day? I graduated in December both times so I didn't have a graduation
27.Do you sleep with the door to your room open or closed? closed
Just google "yourname is the most "
Bethany is the most beautiful woman I've ever laid eyes on, and she's even more so pregnant.
Bethany is the most family oriented beach with a quaint little boardwalk and a few shops.
Bethany is the most amazing person I've ever met. That's why I married her.
Bethany is the most unassuming of students. She is totally dedicated to her sport.
Bethany is the most annoying ever.
Bethany is the most nervous of her siblings.
Bethany is the most amazing professor I have ever seen.