Monday, January 07, 2008

Curious 1/07

1) If heaven looked like the inside of a friend's home, whose would you pick? Hmm...my aunt and uncle's house...filled with children and pictures of loved ones, and you can see the ocean from their road...I LOVE it there!

2) If you could redesign your country's flag, (how) would you? It would be blue, with a yellow sun shining down on the 50 states

3) What question--that you have never worked up the courage to ask--would you like to ask your best friend? I have no idea...I don't really have a best friend anymore

4) Who has caused you the most frustration in your life? The girls I used to call the Three Musketeers. They were awful to my sister and me for years, but we had no other friends so we stupidly put up with them. One of them is a nun now, another engaged, and the third married and a new mom. Sometimes I still have trouble talking to them though...it's sad.

5) Show and Tell. What comes to mind first when you see this picture? Or, tell a story if it reminds you of one.

It reminds me of sitting by the ocean at our 2000 family reunion on Cape Cod. I would go sit at the beach every night and watch the sun set...aww, memories!
Curious as a cat

2 comments:

  1. Sometimes the daily activities and anxieties makes it difficult to form close friends.

    Sorry about number #4.

    I had a completely different err...story to tell for #5. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I picked the same sort of house as you did: noisy and kid-friendly!

    On the other hand, kids can be awful to one another (#4). I don't blame you for not wanting to talk to these women at all!

    Have a great week and thanks for playing along.

    ReplyDelete

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)