Monday, January 21, 2008

Curious 1/21

1) If you could teach one person a lesson in humility, who would you choose? Haha, well just for kicks, my 15 year old brother Brian. He calls himself "The Great"

2) Do you prefer silver or gold jewelry? Definitely silver. For some reason, I've never been a fan of gold jewelry.

3) Which relative would you gladly never see again? There aren't any. I have some *interesting* relatives, but I wouldn't trade any of them.

4) What experience has made you wisest? Probably living alone-- it was something I never wanted to do, and don't want to ever again, but I learned so much doing it.

5) Show and Tell. What comes to mind first when you see this picture? Or, tell a story if it reminds you of one.
It reminds me of being in the boondocks in the White Mountains of NH. My uncle, his girlfriend, and my sister Shae were heading to North Conway, and hadn't come across a car in miles. Suddenly, we were caught in a traffic jam, even though we were in the woods. It was the strangest thing...

Curious as a Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)