Friday, January 04, 2008

Friday Feast #174

Appetizer
When was the last time you received a surprise in the mail, and what was it? I received my paycheck in the mail- that was nice! I was thinking I'd have to wait until school resumes on Monday to pick it up.

Soup
If you could have a summer and/or winter home, where would you want it to be? I would have a summer house in Maui, and a winter cottage in Ireland.

Salad
Pick one: pineapple, orange, banana, apple, cherry. Pineapple!! I had some fresh pineapple on NYE and boy, was it delicious!

Main Course
Describe the nicest piece of clothing that you own. It's probably my coat from Old Navy- long and tan, I got it on sale last year.

Dessert
If you could forget one whole day from your life, which day would you choose to wipe from your memory? Probably the day I moved to this city...that was miserable. Although, most of the days following the move weren't too lovely either...

7 comments:

  1. Nice feast! Love your appetizer!
    My Feast is up as well! Happy Weekend ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your soup! Nice feast

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here as in a city or here as in the U.S.? Didn't quite get that. Have a great FF and weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Feasting! I like your soup, I love Ireland...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great feast! Hope you have a great weekend! May your new year be blessed!

    Jennifer :-)

    ReplyDelete

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)