Thursday, January 17, 2008

Friday Feast #176

Appetizer
What is your favorite beverage? Iced tea with sugar aka sweet tea. I loaded up on it while I was in Nashville in November!!

Soup
Name 3 things that are on your computer desk at home or work. I actually don't have a computer desk at either place, but in my cubby at work- lotion, kids' books galore, and a water bottle. Exciting, I know!

Salad
On a scale of 1-10 (with 10 being highest), how honest do you think you are? I am probably a 9. I am very honest, and my family, friends, co-worker's etc. know it. Sometimes I'm too honest, heh.

Main Course
If you could change the name of one city in the world, what would you rename it and why? Probably the town where I was born- Bangor, ME. It just sounds...boring. I love names like Hope Valley, Bloomingdale, Springvale...pretty names, I guess!!

Dessert
What stresses you out? What calms you down? Stresses me out- money issues. I HATE money. Calms me down- reading :)

20 comments:

  1. Happy Friday. I like your dessert.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm jealous you're from New England, my hubby is too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice feast, thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been to Bangor!!! I actually spent one night there in April of 1998.

    That wouldn't be strange if it weren't for the fact that I was living in Argentina then, and I live in Canada now... I was in NJ for business and drove 8 hours straight to Bangor on a Friday evening just to spend the weekend there and get to see how that area looked like (my plan was to live in New Brunswick back then). I love Bangor, by the way. And then I took Highway 1 all the way down to Massachussetts. What a beautiful ride that was...

    My post is here. Happy FF!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun, to be going to Belieze!
    (I think I just mispelled that...)
    Anyway, it's great to have an awesome goal like that!
    I enjoyed your feast. You have a lovely site!
    ~~~Blessings~~~

    ReplyDelete
  6. we have the same salad! i enjoyed your feast! happy friday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Ice Tea,me likey:) Nice feast! And have fun in Belize-read it in your other post:)My Feast is up as well;-) Happy FF!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Interesting feast. I think money stresses most people out, except those lucky enough to have loads of it. Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love sweet tea...Only if it's made the right way..ya know..

    Happy Feasting.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great feast.
    Those are beautiful names indeed.

    Feel welcome to visit my friday's feast at:

    Laane on the World

    Have a great weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great Feast! Have a wonderful Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Too funny about Bangor. There are many jokes in MA about that! I'm sure you've heard them all.

    I have some land in Maine.

    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Really? I've always loved the name of Bangor, Maine. Although after reading some of the other comments here, I suppose I can understand the need for the name change.

    Nice feast.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Southern sweet tea!!! Yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Life without money would be so less stressful!

    ReplyDelete
  16. hAPPY FRIDAY! Mine's up as well, thanks for the visit. :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Enjoyed your feast! I agree about city names, I likes ones that sound nice.

    My feast is up if you get a chance!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Yumm, I love iced tea!! :) Great feast!

    Trace

    ReplyDelete
  19. The city names you mentioned are very pretty. I also agree that money is a huge stress! I think most people can say that! Great feast!

    ReplyDelete

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)