Thursday, January 24, 2008

Friday Feast #177

Appetizer
How many times per day do you usually laugh? Oh my gosh, I have no idea, but it's alot. I work with kids, who are hilarious (see all the "kidism" posts!) and I love it. Between my co-workers and the kids...maybe 50x a day? I'll have to count... ;)

Soup
What do your sunglasses look like? They are actually men's- they were on sale and the only ones I really liked. They're light green. I lose sunglasses like nothing else, so I don't like to spend more than $5 on a pair. I probably go through at least 5-8 pairs a year. It's ridiculous!

Salad
You win a free trip to anywhere on your continent, but you have to travel by train. Where do you go?
I LOVED traveling by train while in Europe-- ah, the memories! I would probably go to San Diego...or Alaska. Do they have trains that go from the Mid-West to Alaska?

Main Course
Name one thing you consider a great quality about living in your town/city.
I am less than 10 minutes from church and many shopping/restaurants, 15 minutes from work and my favorite library. I'm used to living in the country at least 1/2 hour from everything, so I am enjoying it!

Dessert
If the sky could be another color, what color do you think would look best?
Maybe it could be tie-dyed. That would be pretty cool!

22 comments:

  1. Quick city travel - I should have thought of that!

    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi~ your main course sounds nice, and convenient! I like your dessert :D Tie-dyed heehee so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your dessert! Mine is up too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoa a tie-died sky...trippy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. First one!! Yeah!
    Europe by rail - i want to do it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Would love to be that close to everything! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes i like also Florida and likes your dessert too.Mine is up.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A train trip to Alaska sounds good to me too!

    Blue skies are the only color for me.

    Happy Friday Feast!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice post! Mine is here.

    Happy FF!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the dessert! Very imaginative..

    Have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great feast!! Have a wonderful Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love mens sunglasses!! Great answers and kids are so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yes, there is a conncetion to Alaska. I saw Michael Palin going there by train.

    Tie n dye. Perfect idea!!!!

    Feel welcome to visit me ::here::

    Have a happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Well, I'm laughing again! Tie dyed sky...giggles!

    ReplyDelete
  15. It is always a joy being with kids :) Love your appetizer! Mine's up! Come and join me :)

    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm with you on the soup!

    The dessert sounds interesting too.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great feast here! Love your dessert:) Stop by mine if you get a chance!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Tie-dyed, love it! That would be a sight to see. :D

    My feast is up!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I loved Europe by train too! It's such a great way to travel. I choose a trip to Alaska too. I think the view on the way there would be worth the length of the trip.

    Great Feast!

    ReplyDelete
  20. A tie-dyed sky, huh?? That would be something to see! Great feast this week! Have a great weekend!

    Jennifer :-)

    ReplyDelete

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)