Monday, January 14, 2008

Give Me Five Monday 1/14

Give Me Five things you like and/or dislike about your job.

1. I love, love, love working with children. Kids have been in my life for as long as I remember and all of my post-college jobs have revolved around them. They are honest, spontaneous, and I love it!

2. I love my co-workers and boss. My boss loves to talk about what's going on in my life, and after a few years of nannying, and therefore not having any co-workers, I enjoy the camaraderie. My coworkers range in age from 50s-26 (I am the youngest by a few years!)

3. I love how fast the day speeds by when I am at work. I work 7 hours a day, 5 days a week. Between lunch, naptime, circle, outside playtime, choosing works, and cleaning the classroom, my co-worker and I stay pretty busy!

4. I love how close I live to my job- it's only a 15 minute commute...however, this may change when my roommate and I move later this year. Hopefully not by much!!

5. I don't like my salary. I am going to have to get a second job soon for evenings and/or weekends because my current job barely pays the bills. I am working on being more frugal with my money in 2008, but it's hard!!

Give Me Five Monday

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you really enjoy your job. So many people can't say that to be true. We should feel blessed to be so content with our jobs...I hope you can find ways to make your money work. I'd be happy to offer up any suggestions!!! Do you recognize any problem areas?? I'm getting on track with my money this year too. We can do it together!! Thanks for participating in the GM5 meme. Feel free to use the picture/badge that goes with it too. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)