Thursday, January 10, 2008

Know & Tell Friday 1/10


Question 1: Favorite season and why? My favorite season has been spring for as long as I remember. As for why... I love the warmer and longer days, plain and simple!

Question: How many times have you moved in your life? Oh gosh. Let's see. I was moved from an apartment to a house in Maine in 1985 (#1), moved from that house to a rental house in PA in 1990 (#2), from the rental house to another house still in PA in 1991 (#3), from that house to a rental house in OH in 1997 (#4), from that house to another in OH in 1998 (#5), from that house to college dorms in 2003 (#6), from the dorms back to my parents' house in 2003 (#7), from my parents' house back to the dorms in 2003 (#8), from the dorms to my parents' house in 2004 (#9), from my parents' house to Austria in 2004 (#10), from Austria back to the dorms in 2005 (#11), from the dorms to Virginia in 2005 (#12), from Virginia to my parents' house in 2005 (#13), from my parents' house to Massachusetts in 2006 (#14), from Massachusetts to my parents' house in 2007 (#15), from my parents' house to my 1 BR apartment in 2007 (#16), and finally from my 1 BR apartment to my 2 BR apartment this past July (#17)...whew

Question 3: What kind of chicken wings do you like? Mild, medium, hot, or singe your eyebrows off hot? Oh gosh, none of those. I have my mom's super-sensitive tongue, so no spice at all.

Question 4: Which is worse? Shopping for Jeans or a bathing suit? Definitely a bathing suit for me. I shopped for jeans last night and found some within an hour. Bathing suits..ugh they take forever!!

Question 5: What is your favorite kind of pizza? Extra cheese, pan pizza from Pizza Hut...YUM!

Question 6: What is your favorite book of the Bible and why? Oh, golly. I really love the Psalms, or at least the songs that have been made from them. I need to read the Bible more than I currently do.

Question 7: Think Evangelism...What kind of witness (telling others about Christ, spreading the gospel) are you? I don't know, really. I have no problem mentioning that I am Christian...I probably do so several times a week. I consider myself a good person, helping others- all I can say is that I try my best!


Know & Tell

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for participating and I can't believe how many times you have moved...Oh my!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think shopping for a bathing suit will be the most picked! I used to like Pizza Hut pizza, but it doesn't like me anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not much of a chicken wing fan, either -- I don't like excessively spicy things, and there's too little meat on them. And they're messy!

    ReplyDelete

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)