Thursday, January 24, 2008

Know & Tell Friday 1/25

Question 1
What is your favorite fairy tale? Hmm...I think Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs. I enjoyed the story because there are seven children in my family...plus I thought Snow White was pretty :)

Question 2
If you could be guaranteed a spot on the reality show "Survivor", would you go? Yes, I think it would be an amazing experience. I would LOVE it if it were filmed on the ocean...haha!

Question 3
Meanest thing you ever did to a sibling??? Oh gosh...well, being the oldest, I was pretty brutal at times. I used to pinch, HARD. I was very domineering and the sister under me was pretty easygoing back there. I think my siblings still have scars from me...SORRY guys!!

Question 4
Best Fashion Era... 60's, 70's, 80's, 90's or now... I really only remember the 90s and now...but I hear the 60s/70s were pretty cool!

Question 5
Have you ever skipped to the end of a book before you finished reading the book? A few times, but I only do it if, for some reason, the book just isn't keeping my attention and I want to know how it ends. 99% of the time I read the whole thing.

Question 6
What's the most humanly impossible thing you will ask God to do this year? Haha, how about having me engaged by December 31? I don't even have a boyfriend...but I would love, love, LOVE to be married in 2009...a girl can dream, right?

Question 7
What is one thing you could do this year to increase your enjoyment of God? Well, I am going on 2 mission trips...I'm hoping they'll be wonderful, enriching trips!

Know and Tell Friday

6 comments:

  1. Seven kids in your family.. how cute :) I love your answer about wanting to be married by 2009... I know it is hard to wait, but in the mean time enjoy your relationship with God to the fullest :) Two mission trips will help :) A lot of :)'s today.

    See you next Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes its interesting you want to get married in 2009 and God knows whats best for you and He knows whats our future. TC

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to do that with books, but now I like the experience, even the anticipation of what's going to happen. Very occasionally if a book is very dull or has some moral problem I'll skip ahead.

    Hope your missions trips go well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cinderella was my answer for Question 1, but I agree with you that Snow White was striking. And it seems like you know what a full house looks like!

    You have a lovely blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Blessings on you as you go on your mission trips and I do hope that God gives you the desire of your heart...

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Lord will send someone when you least expect it! Also, what a beuatiful header for your blog. Where did you get it? Blessings, Cricket

    ReplyDelete

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)