Thursday, January 17, 2008

Mission Trips & Weekend

This week has brought many exciting opportunities. I LOVE to travel...well travel I will be doing this year!!

This weekend my dad, sister Amata and I are going to NJ to visit my grandpa. It's only for a few days (returning late Sunday night) but it will be nice to see him. I haven't seen him since I was moving from MA back here last March.

In February I'm going to be attending a worship conference in DC with a local young adult group. I am excited, since I'm just getting involved with the group- they seem to be very active and a fun crew!

In March I will be going to New Orleans for a mission trip, along with one of my friends. We have a bus load going but I don't really know anyone else. It should be an amazing experience!

And finally, my most exciting trip of the year-- I will be going to BELIZE!!!! this summer for 12 days- another mission trip and I am completely psyched!! I just put the deposit down for this trip today and now all I have to do is raise a few thousand dollars. This will be interesting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)