Monday, January 14, 2008

Saturday Nine 1/14


1. Do you have a former lover who you feel is “the one who got away”? Nope

2. Do you have a nickname? If yes, do you like it? Some people call me Beth- I don't mind that. In fact, I used it exclusively outside my family for years- some of my college friends still call me Beth.

3. Did you go to theater, museums, or art galleries growing up? Not very often. My family didn't have much money and we preferred saving our money for vacations to see extended family. :)

4. What shoes are you wearing right at this moment? None, I hate wearing shoes.

5. What do people who know you think is your best feature? Physically- my eyes, otherwise, my ability to care for children

6. What do you like on your pizza? Extra cheese!

7. Do you believe people who curse generally do so because of a lack of vocabulary? Nah, not really. I don't know why they do it, though!

8. How well do you sing? Pretty well, I've been in a few choirs in the past 15 or so years. I love to sing!

9. How well do you get along with your family? Pretty well, as long as I am not living with my parents for an extended amount of time. I enjoy spending time with my siblings, especially Lily and Rachael- they were very young when I moved out of the house.

Saturday Nine

1 comment:

  1. Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.

    ReplyDelete

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)