January 5: Doing the Dishes
1. Do you have a dishwasher? Yep- my roommate and I run it maybe 3x a week or so
2. What noise do you hear? My roommate loading said dishwasher and The Bourne Supremacy that we just started watching.
3. Next concert you hope to go to? I have absolutely no idea...
4. When was the last time you said I love you and meant it? I said it to my youngest sister a few days ago.
5. If all of your friends were going on a road trip, who would be most likely to over pack? Danielle for sure!
6. Who is the youngest in your family? Rachael "Rach"- she is 7.
7. Do you know anyone with the same name as you? A few people- one of the girls I went to Austria with, a woman I worked at a Montessori school with in the summertime...
8. How many shoes do you own? Around 7 pairs...my newest and favorite pair are these-
December 29: Name That Child
1. Favorite name for a girl? Lately, Audrey Kathleen, after my mom. Oddly enough, I mentioned this over Christmas break and my mom doesn't even like the name Audrey. Oh, well!
2. Favorite name for a boy? This one changes, but recently has been Dominic Elias, Elias after my dad's name.
3. If you are single, will you keep your last name when you get married? Most likely not
4. Your favorite restaurant you don't get to eat much at? Olive Garden :)
5. When is the last time you left your house? Yesterday. I went to church, then out to eat at a Chinese buffet with my friend Amy. We concluded the evening by watching a movie at her place.
6. What do you drive? 2000 Subaru Forester and I LOVE it!
7. Do you actually eat Easter Peeps? Yep- I enjoy them, too!
8. Can you cook? Yes, although I prefer to bake cookies and desserts! ;)
9. How do you eat your steak? Medium
From December 22: Spelling a Name
1. How do most people spell your name? The same way I do, unless they mistakenly think my name is Stephanie...
2. Do you watch Grey's Anatomy? Yep!
3. Would you wear a boy/girlfriends clothes? Probably, especially his sweatshirts/coats. I like my clothes in a larger size, anyway.
4. Have you ever been in a car accident? No, not really- just a few close calls!
5. What shampoo do you use? Usually whatever is cheapest- VO5 or Suave
6. Where do you work? at a school
7. Do you feel guilty when you eat Gummi Bears/Goldfish crackers? Nope
8. What are you doing tomorrow? I will be working from 11-6 and then going to a party at my friend's friend's house for some football game.
9. Is Justin Timberlake becoming the next Michael Jackson? I really hope not. I have no idea what JT is up to lately though, I don't really follow him while reading celebrity news.
From December 15: Sleeping with the Enemy
1. Who or what sleeps with you? Nothing...just my blankets
2. Are you/have you ever been in love? No
3. Pancakes or french toast? I prefer French Toast, but will eat both. I love breakfast food
4. How do you like your eggs? Scrambled, and with some Colby-Jack cheese on top-- YUM!
5. Are you in high school? No, I haven't been in HS for five or so years.
6. Is anyone on your bad side right now? Not at the moment. It's hard to get on my bad side, I think.
7. What's the first thing you do when you get online? Check my email.
8. What jewelry are you wearing? None, really...just my sports watch and 3 earrings. I'm always wearing these things though, and usually I have 4 more earrings in as well.
9. What kind of apples do you like? Fried apples-- or ones right off the tree!
From December 8: Are Your Feet Warm?1. Do you wear your shoes in the house? No- my feet prefer to be free!
2. Do you have favorite TV actress? Lauren Graham. She is hilarious!
3. At what age did you find out that Santa wasn't real? I don't ever remember thinking he was, to be honest. I guess my parents just didn't make a big deal out of it.
4. How many phones, house phones and cell phones are in your house? My roommate and I each have one cell phone. We don't have a landline.
5. What do you do when you're sad? Read, usually
6. Who would you call first if you won the lottery? My parents
7. Last time you saw your best friend? I don't really have one best friend anymore :(
8. Do you still color in coloring books? I work with pre-schoolers, so that would be a YES
9. Can you read music? A tiny bit-- I know the gist of it, anyway.
From December 1: Eat Your Oreos1. How do you eat oreos? Just put 'em in my mouth...hehe
2. Have you ever stayed online for a very long time waiting for someone? Not that I can recall, but I'm positive that I have at some point.
3. Are you cocky? No
4. Did you have an imaginary friend as a kid? Nah, I had enough siblings to keep me busy!
5. What t.v. station do you watch the most? I don't really- we don't have cable so I end up watching most shows online
6. Have you ever seen the ocean? Oh yes, many times. The ocean is one of my most favorite places!
7. Have you ever been hospitalized? Just for short periods of time- to set my broken wrist, to have my wisdom teeth removed...
8. What's your favorite brand of rootbeer? I don't have one
9. Could you live without a computer? I'm sure I could, but I love computers so it would be challenging in the beginning, I am sure!
From November 24: Take Them Back?
1. Think of all your exes. Would you take any of them back? N/A
2. If anyone came to your house on your "lazy days" what would you be wearing? Sweats most likely
3. What's your favorite shirt? Hmm...my Roma t-shirt
4. Have you ever been on your school's track team? Nope
5. Do you own a pair of Converse? I have no idea what they are, so obviously not!
6. Where are you at right now? My apartment
7. Do you eat raw cookie dough? Yes, although I know you're not "supposed to"
8. Don't you hate when the radio ruins good songs by playing them over and over? YES!
9. Do you watch the news? Nope, just follow it online mostly