1. Do you tend to write in manuscript, cursive, or a combination of the two? A mixture of the two
2. When you were learning how to write in school, which letter gave you the most trouble? A cursive Q for sure!
3. If you could redesign any cursive letter, which would you choose and why? That darn Q!! I think the regular Q is cursive-looking enough...haha
4. Do you consider your handwriting to be more neat or less neat than the average person’s? A little neater. I usually have pretty neat handwriting.
5. When you sign your normal signature, roughly what percentage of the letters in your name (as you sign it) are clearly legible? Um...maybe about 60%...my last name usually looks awful!
6. Take one more quiz: What does your handwriting say about you?
What Your Handwriting Says About You
You are a fairly energetic person. You know how do pace yourself, and you deal well with stress.
You are somewhat outgoing, but you're not a natural extrovert. You think first before you act. You tend to be independent, rational, and logical.
You are balanced and grounded. You know how to get along well with others.
You need a bit of space in your life, but you're not a recluse. You expect people to give you a small amount of privacy, and you respect their privacy as well.
You are somewhat traditional, but you are also open to change. You listen to your head and your heart.
You are a decent communicator. You eventually get your point across, but sometimes you leave things a bit ambiguous.