Saturday, January 12, 2008

Saturday Six 1/12

1. How well do you feel that you know your inner self? Pretty well. I believe I can always learn more about myself through my hardships, but I do know myself.

2. Take one more quiz: How does your intrapersonal intelligence rate?

Your Intrapersonal Intelligence Score: 68%

Your Intrapersonal Intelligence is High

You have a great understanding of who you are, and your place in the world.
You know what path you're on. And you are excited about your future.
You're always deepening your inner knowledge and introspection. And enjoying it every step of the way.

3. How much do you trust your own instincts? I have really good instincts (I think!). I can often tell (or feel...) when something good/bad is going to happen. I'm level-headed and observant, though, and I definitely think that helps!

4. Do you find that you are good or bad at giving people advice? While at times I feel my advice is worthless, especially in the area of dating and relationships, my friends seem to really appreciate my advice...apparently they think it's good!

5. If you had to go back in time and start over, erasing a certain period of time in favor of a “do-over,” would you want to go back 20 years, 10 years, 5 years or 1 year? Oh man...maybe 5 years. I would like to re-do some of my college experiences and 5 years ago would put me at 17 years old- my first semester living on campus. :)

6. After selecting the answer above, you were suddenly informed that the “do-over” was not mandatory, after all, would you still do it? Nope, absolutely not. I really like my life right now, and 2007 was awful...something I definitely don't want to repeat right now!

Saturday Six

1 comment:

  1. Ew. I would definitely NOT want to go back to being a teenager, LOL.


    My answers are here.

    ReplyDelete

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)