1. You go to a restaurant and order alcohol: based on past experience, how likely are you to be carded? (Are you of legal drinking age?) Very likely, and that's how it should be, since I'm only 22. If I don't get carded...well, sometimes I worry! ;)
2. You’re selecting a new physician and you learn that the doctor you are visiting is in his twenties: would you feel any less confident about his ability? No, as long as he was in his late twenties. I have two uncles who became excellent doctors at a young age.
3. One must be 35 years old or older to run for president. Based on arguments about experience, should the age be increased to 45? Why or why not? I don't really care much about politics...the president could be 25 for all I care, if s/he's smart enough to win over America!
4. Take the quiz: What age do you act?
You Act Like You Are 29 Years Old
You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel like an adult, and you're optimistic about life.
You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences.
You're still figuring out your place in the world and how you want your life to shape up.
The world is full of possibilities, and you can't wait to explore many of them.
5. When you were in high school, what age, in your opinion, qualified someone as being “old?” When I was in HS, oh gosh...25 probably!
6. Do you find yourself better relating to people older than you or younger than you? (Sorry, your same age group isn’t an option in this one!) Almost always the older people. I'd have to say that about 95% of my friends are older than me. Some just by a few years, others with a more significant age gap between us.