Friday, January 18, 2008

Saturday Special 1/19

Posting early since I'm going away for the weekend :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~My Personal Preferences~

1. Quiet evening at home or Out on the town?: It really depends on my mood. There are some nights where I'd rather just stay in and read/watch a movie, but others when my roommate and I are ready for a good night out!

2. Watching a movie or Reading a good book?: Reading a book for sure :)

3. Ordering a meal or cooking one yourself?: I don't mind cooking and it costs less so I'm all for it lately!

4. Going for a walk or taking a ride in the car?: I love taking a walk, although not lately, since it's been in the 20s!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Saturday Special

3 comments:

  1. Great answers!! I love walks too, but its definitely too cold right now. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never been able to get into the whole walking thing.

    If we could have a track on a conveyor belt, I might be into it. ;-p

    Mine is up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!
    Great to read your saturday special.

    Feel welcome to read mine here

    Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)