Sunday, February 03, 2008

Five on Friday 2/1

1. Cake or pie? Pie, absolutely

2. What is your favorite kind of candy? I don't have just one...Whoppers, conversation candy hearts, and Gummy worms lately

3. Do you actually like conversation hearts? Lol, yep! Only the big ones, though, because they're softer. The small ones are SO hard!

4. Would you prefer chocolates or flowers from a loved one? Hmm...either, really. I'd probably appreciate the flowers more though.

5. What is the sweetest thing someone has ever done for you? Not on the subject of Valentine's Day, but my sister Rachael wrote me a book for Christmas '06...it was so sweet! I also had a random guy give me a flower on my college campus when I was a sophomore or junior.

Five on Friday

No comments:

Post a Comment

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)