Thursday, February 07, 2008

Freaky Friday- My Answers

Freaky Friday Questions

What are some of your favorite websites? I visit CNN.com, People.com, and Google Reader Daily...as well as my bank's website. Nothing too exciting, really ;)

If you had boy/girl twins today, what would you name them? Abigail Joy Kathleen & Dominic Elias


What was your favorite grade in elementary school? Did you have a favorite teacher? I really enjoyed 3rd grade and my 3rd grade teacher. We hatched chicks, learned a song to remember the multiplication facts and planets, and she was the daughter-in-law of the creator of Monopoly!


What types of punishment did your parents use while you were growing up? Which were most effective on you? I had to sit on the stairs alot...haha. My parents also took books away from me, since I was such a reader-- that was very effective! When I talked back to my dad, he used soap in my mouth-- it was disgusting and truthfully, I won't be able to do it to my kids.


Can you parallel park? Did you have to parallel park for your driving exam? I *can* but have a hard time doing it. In our state, we didn't have to parallel park...or park at all, actually!


Bonus: Use this site to find where you should live. What are your top 5 and have you ever been to them before? (Sorry the site is hard to see- it is http://www.findyourspot.com)

My 5:
1) Atlantic Beach, NC
2) Frederickburg, TX
3) Wimberley, TX
4) Crystal River, FL
5) Mt. Dora, FL

I haven't been to any of those, but I have been to all three of those states :)

~~~~~

And Gabriel's questions...

Appetizer - What would be your most treasured memory of your childhood?
Playing outside with all of my siblings and friends all the time. We lived in the country and went on 21 mile bike rides, enjoyed our tire swing, explored the barn, took walks, went to baseball games and picnics...we lived outdoors!!

Soup - When was the last time you just 'bit your tongue'?
Hmm, I don't know...probably at work sometime yesterday though.

Salad - Name that silly fact about you that was unknown...until now.
I have a very hard time watching tv or a movie without doing something else... being online, reading, working on photo albums and letters.

Main Course - You're a superhero, but with 'non typical' superpowers. What would your super powers be, and what would you like to be called?
I have the ability to turn any food into delicious pizza and from here on out, shall be called Pizza Gal ;)

Dessert - World Cup final, Olympic Games, Superbowl, World Series, NBA finals, Stanley Cup... which one would you like to play in?
The World Series! I love baseball and grew up right near where the WS is played. We would attend every year, though I'm not sure how much watching the game we did...since I was young, we played on the hill...sliding down on boxes! It was a blast ;)

4 comments:

  1. Your 3rd grade teacher had great teaching skills. You must have enjoyed her class.

    Pizza Gal, you can visit me anytime!

    Thanks for posting the questions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the name Abigail. And, Atlantic Beach, NC is a nice place to visit! Thanks for posting questions this week. Have a wonderful weekend!

    Jennifer :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was fun.. I finally played. Thanks for the fun!

    ReplyDelete

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)