Friday, February 15, 2008

Friday Feast #179

Appetizer
Name one thing that is unique about you. I have experienced three different types of schooling throughout my life-- public, private, and homeschooling.

Soup
Fill in the blank: My favorite _________ is __________ but I like _________ too. My favorite vacation spot is Ireland, but I like the ocean too.

Salad
What type of wood do you have for your home’s furnishings? Whatever kind of wood Wal-mart makes their bookcases in! ;)

Main Course
Who do you talk to most often on the phone? My mom, every couple of days :)

Dessert
What level of responsibility do you have in your job? I don't have the typical office job, but I am in charge of many children throughout the day-- in some ways I am their boss ;) although I also have a boss of my own...


3 comments:

  1. great feast here!have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gotta love WalMart wood! :-) I have a lot of that in my house, too! Enjoyed your feast this week! Have a good weekend!

    Jennifer :-)

    ReplyDelete

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)