Thursday, February 21, 2008

Friday Feast #180

Appetizer

Have you ever played a practical joke on anyone? If so, what did you do and who was your victim? I haven't really done anything spectacular. I think last April Fool's I put a rubber band around the water spout at the sink so it would squirt water at the unlucky fellow who turned the water on...lol.

Soup

What do your salt and pepper shakers look like? They are wooden, very simple.

Salad

Where is the next place you plan to visit (on vacation or business)? I am heading to DC tonight...pray for safe travels, since it's already snowing and supposed to be icy as well.

Main Course

What kind of lotion or cream do you use to keep your hands from getting too dry? I use lots of different kinds at work, but lately it's been Suave's raspberry lotion. It smells lovely and seems to work well too!

Dessert

Make up a dessert, tell us its ingredients, and give it a name. Peanut Butter Rut Cake-- You bake a chocolate cake, poke deep, 1/8th inch wide holes in it, and fill the holes with a sugar/butter/peanut butter mixture. YUM!

18 comments:

  1. I hope you had a safe trip...I want some of that cake! Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a safe trip,Bethany! Take care:) Nice feast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your dessert sounds quite yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. have a safe trip beth! Nice feast! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Bethany. Great feast. Safe travels!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We like these 'eats'. 'specially the desert. Happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That cake sounds delicious! Please have a safe trip! Happy feast!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tasty pudding! Calories all round then! Hope you had a safe journey and a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That cake sounds yummy! Now I'm craving chocolate. I hope you had a safe trip! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope you had a safe trip. I hate driving on ice and snow also.

    Your dessert sounds yummy!!

    Happy Feasting

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hope you have a safe trip :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow your dessert makes me want to have some chocolate cake :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great recipe.

    Have a safe trip!

    Feel welcome to visit my feast at

    Laane on the World

    Have a great weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your dessert sounds so yummy. Have a safe trip to DC and hope you have a great time. I love visiting DC.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, that dessert sounds delish!
    Have a save trip!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your dessert sounds yummy!
    I hope you have a safe trip to DC.

    ReplyDelete
  17. safe trip! That cake sounds good!

    ReplyDelete
  18. have a safe trip and take care! great feast here..
    Mine is here at My so called life

    ReplyDelete

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)