Friday, February 29, 2008

Friday Feast #181

First off, I had a WONDERFUL birthday yesterday...I will try and blog about it later this weekend. :)

Appetizer

Who was the last person you hugged? My friend Alexis after bowling last night.

Soup

Share a beauty or grooming trick or tip with us. You don't need to shower every day...I shower every other usually and survive just fine. Also...let your hair air-dry sometimes!! Natural hair is pretty. I have some friends who blow dry/stick gel in their hair every day, spending hours on something they don't need to. I just wish they'd see their natural beauty!!

Salad

What does the color yellow make you think of? My sister Rachael, it has been her favorite color her whole life!

Main Course

If you were to make your living as a photographer, what subject would your pictures revolve around? Probably children or nature. One of my ALL time favorite nature pictures can be found 2 posts below this. :D

Dessert

What was the longest book you ever read? Probably the Bible. I've read it a few times over the course of my life.

Friday Feast


2 comments:

  1. Happy Friday. I agree with you about natural hair (well, drying...I have to admit to helping out nature a bit on the color... I was a natural blonde until I started getting older and it started turning dark... can't have that. Once a blonde always a blonde). I never use a blow dryer on my hair. It's long and it's a lot easier just to let it dry.

    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I so wish I could air dry my hair. I have very thin fine hair and I find it I actually fry it a little each day I get volumn and can shape it. If not I look like a wet terrior

    ReplyDelete

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)