Friday, February 15, 2008

Friday Five 2/15

When the sun beats down
1. Favorite shoes? Flip flops!

2. What time does the sun set near you? According to weather.com, today it will set at 6:07 pm, just a few minutes after I get out of work!!

3. Do you like spending time in the sun? If I am doing something I enjoy, yes!

4. Do you burn or tan? Burn, and then it turns to a light tan.

5. Monopoly: yay! or no way! Yes, I enjoy Monopoly. My 3rd grade teacher's father-in-law is the one who invented it!

Friday 5

2 comments:

  1. Nice feast here. Happy feasting... Mine is ready too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love flip flops too!!

    Stop by and see my very first Friday's Feast ;)

    ReplyDelete

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)