Friday, February 08, 2008

Friday Fun: Clotheshound

1. Do you have to dress for work? If so, what is your “uniform”? I do have to dress up, but it's just casual- gray/black pants (no jeans) and a simple top. I used to be a nanny so it's a step up for me ;)

2. How would you describe your style when dressing for yourself, rather than work? Oh, I'm very casual. I really hate dressing up "to go out" and only wear skirts/dresses for weddings and funerals.

3. I have noticed that there seem to be two kinds of dressers in the winter months. Those who love turtlenecks and those that abhor them! Which are you?! I don't wear them anymore because I drowned in them around the age of 14/15/16 LOL

4. It’s lounging time on the couch in the evening. What are you wearing?
Sweatpants and a t-shirt

5. Describe your favorite “feel good” outfit!
I have a pretty dark green & white top that I wear with my gray slacks when I want to have a "Oh good I look pretty today" day ;)

Friday Fun

1 comment:

  1. I wanted to stop by and thank you for your prayers for Carson, Nicole and my family. They do pay off!! I posted a few pictures of Carson and my new beautiful grandbaby, Caramia.

    Again, thank you so much for your concerns!!!

    ReplyDelete

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)