Friday, February 15, 2008

Gabriel's Friday Feast

Gabriel also put up his own version of FF again...go check it out!!

Appetizer - The world is coming to an end. There's no way out. You only have time to say one thing to one person you know. What would you say, and to whom? I would say "I Love You" to my Dad...I think he needs to hear it from me!

Soup - Name something you're absolutely crazy about. Baby names, baby name books, Nymbler.com...I seriously have too much fun with it all!!!

Salad - What's that nickname you don't want anybody to know about? I don't really have any embarrassing nicknames... Beth-a-knee I guess!

Main Course - Which country would you like to visit, and why? Africa...I just think it would be an amazing experience. New Zealand is a close 2nd choice, since I've already visited Ireland and that was my top choice for 19 years!

Dessert - Your favourite pet peeve? When people put on a facade pretending to be someone they're not.

Gabriel's Friday Feast

1 comment:

  1. Hello, bu way of Aloha Fri., enjoyed
    your post

    ReplyDelete

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)