Sunday, February 17, 2008

Manic Monday 2/18


What do you order when you eat Chinese food? Sesame chicken and lots of fortune cookies!

How much have you controlled the course your life has taken? I believe a lot of the decisions I've made influenced the course my life has taken...so I am going to say that I control a fair amount...definitely not all, or close to all because of life's circumstances, but still...

Whose opinion do you value when deciding how to vote? My dad investigates the candidates pretty well, so I listen to what he has to say. This year my roommate also did some research so we talked about the election a bit...but ultimately, I will make my own choice.

Manic Monday

7 comments:

  1. Yummy! I love sesame chicken too! Though, undoubtably, I don't eat too much fortune cookies. :D Happy MM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Sesame chicken too! Happy MM:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like fortune cookies, though most of the times I find them to have a papery aftertaste... :-)

    And Sesame chicken is not bad either...

    Happy MM!

    ReplyDelete
  4. good answers...i have never tried sesame chicken! but that actually sounds really good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah, fortunecookies!

    We don't often have them here.

    Mine can be found ::here::

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! Sesame chicken is great!
    Good answers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i like fortune cookies not for the cookie but for the fortune. hehe! ;)

    mine's up here.

    ReplyDelete

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)