Sunday, February 03, 2008

New Book :)


My all-time favorite author, Karen Kingsbury, has a new book coming out on TUESDAY!!! "Someday" continues to follow the story of the Baxter family, Dane and Katy...I've been counting down the days for about a month now. I don't usually buy books at full price, but I still have part of a gift card leftover from Christmas so I will be at the store on Tuesday. During my lunch break at work on Tuesday, guess what I'll be doing?? I am invited to dinner out on Tuesday with a young adult group, but I don't know...I might still be reading the NEW BOOK!!!!!!

Can you tell I'm just a little excited??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)