Thursday, February 07, 2008

Thursday Thirteen #8

Thirteen Things February Brought...or Will Bring

1. I have a birthday!! (Not until the end of the month though)

2. I'm playing in a Broomball tournament on Saturday

3. I signed on to my job for another yet (Yay!)

4. I am going to DC for a conference with a bunch of young people I don't know, but I think it'll still be a blast

5. I sent out 29 sponsor letters for my Belize mission trip. Pray that I get some funds in from the letters so that I am able to go!

6. I am getting hooked to "The New Adventures of Old Christine" DVDs from Netflix

7. I saw 27 Dresses--good movie!

8. I played Wii for the first time- awesome fun and a good workout too!

9. I found out my roommate is moving out in June.

10. I discovered the songs "Remember" by Gabriel Mann and "The Part Where You Let Go" by Hem...and fell in love w/ both of them!

11. I did a novena (prayer) last August praying that I would have gone on 1-2 dates by my birthday. Sadly, my birthday is in 3 weeks and no dates are in sight. I am more than a little crushed by this, but dealing with it.

12. I am off of the Jury Duty hook!!!

13. I have a day off of work (President's Day) and might take a trip to DC to visit friends/family...we'll see!

Thursday Thirteen

4 comments:

  1. I love Old Christine!! I have been in situations like she is with those blonde PTA ladies. It's awful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Belize mission trip sounds AWESOME..I pray you get your funds soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds like you are having a full month.

    ReplyDelete

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)