Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Tuesday

Yesterday had its share of ups and downs:

- Drove 2.5 hours in blustery snow from my parents' place
- When almost to my apartment, slid off the road (it was complete ice)
- Was asked to come into work late in order to pick up pizza for lunch (my co-worker E's birthday celebration)
- Daley making crazy jokes at school all day
- Library stop after work
- Receiving $295 in the mail for my Belize trip
- Played Monkey Ball on GameCube with Mac and Tim @ Grace Heart-- that was actually fun, even though I suck at video games!!
- Playing a 45 minute game of Uno with Zack, Tim, and Mac, during which I went from 7 cards to about 25 cards to 1 card and then up again to 15 cards...we thought the game was never going to end but Mac finally won!
- Going to Zack's house to watch American Idol with the Grace Heart crew. It was a lot of fun to watch with other people!!
Who I'm pulling for: David Archuleta, Jason Castro, Michael Johns
- Who needs to GO in American Idol: Garrett Haley, Luke Menard, Jason Yeager
- Who I didn't like, but don't think they were bad enough to leave yet: Chikeze (can we say puppy dog eyes??), Colton Berry, Danny Noriega (those pants?!!?),
- Who I'm not sure about yet: David Cook, David Hernandez, Robbie Carrico

I won't be around tonight to watch the girls, so I'll be YouTubing it!

Interesting ways people have been finding my blog:
~ M & M store & New York City (that place is cool!)
~ Dress up Super Bethany (seriously?)
~ Stokin Paradise (huh!)
~ Feed the Kitty game (one of the games we have at school)
~ Custodial job opportunities somewhere in OK (interesting)
~ mouth soap (yikes)
~ Bethany Rex

No comments:

Post a Comment

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)