Monday, February 18, 2008

A Week In Review Before It Happens

I had off work today because it's President's Day. I'll leave my parents' house early tomorrow in order to get to work on time (I don't start until 11 am though, so it's not bad!).

Tomorrow night I'm heading to a game night with the Grace Heart group (a young adult group)...hopefully a bunch of the people will be ones that I know! I'm really enjoying the Grace Heart Crew though...since mid-December, I've gone to all of their events: Christmas party, laser tag, Red Robin for milkshakes, out for dinner and games, and went to see a movie with a few of the girls. I'm probably missing something!

Anyway...Wedesnday evening Lita and I are going ice skating. I haven't been yet this winter and I'm looking forward to it!

We'll see what Thursday brings. I'm hoping to have the time after work free to pack because...

early Friday morning I'm drving to DC-- YAY! I haven't been there since April, when my sisters and I went down for a concert. Since I'm going with a bunch of Grace Heart people, I'm really looking forward to getting to know more of them. I'm actually one of the drivers, so I'll have to pay attention to the road too I guess. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)