Monday, March 17, 2008

BTW Sunday 3/16: Last Night


Did anyone call you last night? Yes, my friend Mac

How late were you on the computer last night? Probably until 11-ish

What did you have to eat last night? Chicken, mashed potatoes, cookies n' cream pudding (SOOO good!!)

Did you watch any good TV shows or movies last night? I watched "Unaccompanied Minors"- it was kind of cute!

Did any news items stand out to you last night? I don't think I looked at the news last night...

Did you go out last night? Yes, to a soccer game

What was the weather like last night? Cold but clear

What was the last thing you said last night? "Bye" to Mac

What time did you go to bed last night? Early for me- about 11:15

No comments:

Post a Comment

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)