Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Busy week ahead!

It's shaping up to be a busy week! I drove back yesterday morning and spent the day at work. My co-worker was sick, and I'm sick today. Fun, fun. About mid-day I got a text asking if I wanted to play frisbee after work with a bunch of people so I was excited about that until it got cancelled. = ( It's okay though...I spent about an hour on the phone with some friends and my roommate had one of her friends over until 11. It was relaxing but fun.

This morning i woke up feeling not so great...no voice, either. Loooovely. I'm pumping the Airborne and we'll see how it goes. Tonight after work I'm heading to a movie and AI watching with the Grace Heart group.

Tomorrow I get to hang out with another friend, one I haven't seen in months! We're just going to do Wendy's or something casual, but I'm excited to see and hang out with her.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)