Friday, March 21, 2008

Friday 5: 3/21


Applying Myself

  1. What was the last thing you filled out a written application for? A Christian academy that I applied to work at this summer
  2. What computer application software last impressed you with what it could do? I still love Paint Shop Pro 7-- I used to make tons of signatures and blinkies with it but just don't have the time anymore.
  3. Where did you last apply a Band-Aid? Just last night at school, Soph needed a bandaid after giving herself a paper cut.
  4. What’s a rule that applies to many people in your life but not to you? The children at school must sit down during their lunch time-- somehow, that doesn't reply to me ;)
  5. When were you last required to apply some elbow grease to something? Yesterday at work, putting out cots. My neck is killing me lately so it was not fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)