Monday, March 10, 2008

Give Me Five Monday 3/10


5 Ways I De-stress/relax/wind down/ kick back

1. CLEAN!! I just finished spending about three hours super cleaning and organizing my apartment, and now I feel very relaxed!

2. Reading-- I am currently reading "Sisters, Ink" by Rebecca Seitz and will hopefully finish it this afternoon. I always have a pile of books to be read!

3. Hanging out with friends-- One of my favorite ways to relax :)

4. Browsing the internet-- I love to read blogs and find that I really enjoy reading about other people's lives-- what a surprise, right??

5. Laughing, even if it is at the simplest thing. Since I work with kids, I can (usually) count on laughing many, many times a day :D

Give Me Five Monday

4 comments:

  1. Cleaning? Wow, that just stresses me out more LOLOLOLOL Laughing is a great relaxer. It's actually good for you too!
    Great list, thanks for playing along!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooohhh! I forgot to put cleaning on my list! How could I forget that one?! It is great therapy for me! Good list! Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I'd put the Internet! But I did put reading. Cleaning sure can be great therapy. Mine is up. http://forgetfulone.blogspot.com/2008/03/give-me-five-monday.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great ways to de-stress! You have a very nice blog here!

    ReplyDelete

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)