Monday, March 17, 2008

Give Me Five Monday 3/17


Give Me Five favorite green things or your favorite ways to be green or favorite things about St. Patricks' Day or Mix and Match!

~ I love anything Irish
~ If I was ever to get a tattoo, it would be one of two things: a shamrock like above
~ or a Celtic cross like you see below
~ I don't know that I'll ever really get a tattoo, but who knows?
~ I visited Ireland when I was 19 and it was my favorite country out of all that I have visited so far.

Give Me Five Monday

1 comment:

  1. I went on a vacation for 2 weeks to England and Italy last fall and I wanted soooo badly to visit Ireland while I was over there but there was just not enough time. I think Ireland deserves it's very own vacation time!!!
    Great GM5 post, I hope you come back again to participate! :)

    ReplyDelete

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)