Monday, March 31, 2008

Give Me Five Monday 3/31


Give Me Five future events you are currently looking forward to and/or planning or attending.

1) This coming Sunday is my sister Shae's senior art show-- most of my family will be present and it should be a blast!

2) Come mid-August, my new friend Mac and I will be moving to an apartment together-- we've only known each other for about 2 months but we get along fabulously and I am SO happy that I don't have to live alone!!

3) Sometime in April, I will be visiting relatives in DC...I love car trips!

4) and sometime in May- the northeastern US will be my place to see family and friends- I'm looking forward to meeting my friend Mon's baby Georgia!!

5) Belize!!! Beginning mid-July I will be spending two weeks there doing missions work and cannot wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)