Friday, March 07, 2008

Know and Tell Friday 3/7


Question 1
What made you start your blog? I started mine about 19 months ago. I had a friend who had a blog and I thought it sounded like a neat idea. It wasn't until about a year or so ago that I really got into blogging and discovering other bloggers.

Question 2
Do you speak another language? If so, why or how did you learn it? I have taken Latin, Greek, Spanish...I know very, very little of any of them. I do remember a little Latin. I "learned" all of those while being homeschooled in high school. I am just not a language person though!! However, while studying in Austria, I did learn some German since I lived in a tiny Austrian town! I know a tiny, tiny bit of German Dutch from reading books about the Amish- I used to call my youngest sister "Boppli"

Question 3
Morning person, or night owl (or somewhere in between)? I have been a night person all of my life. Even when I was a nanny and had to get up at 6 am, I would stay up until 12/1 and then on Friday night be SO exhausted! I've been sick this week though so I've been in bed within the 9 p.m hour...haha! Generally speaking, I stay up until 12/1 and get up about 8. On weekends, it is not odd to find me awake at 2 or 3 am.

Question 4
Do you exercise on a regular basis? No, I chase kids and run races with them though, does that count?

Question 5
Have you ever skipped to the end of a book before you finished reading the book? A few times, but I only do it if, for some reason, the book just isn't keeping my attention and I want to know how it ends. 99% of the time I read the whole thing.

Question 6
If money were not an object what is one thing you would like to do for another person? I would build a house for our closest family friends. They live in a trailer with their 9 children and just need more space!!

Question 7
What is one of your favorite attributes of our Lord God? His forgiveness, faithfulness

Question 8
Have you ever thought about adoption or foster care? I have ALWAYS wanted to adopt. If money were no object, I would already have a few children by adoption. I have always felt called to adoption and sincerely hope that it is in my future even if marriage is not.

Know and Tell Friday

No comments:

Post a Comment

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)