Friday, March 14, 2008

Know & Tell Friday 3/14


Question 1: What can you draw well? Smiley faces, and that's about it. Sadly, I have no artistic abilities!

Question 2: Name a TV show (at any period in your life) that you watched that you were probably a little too old to watch. Sometimes I still enjoy the Disney shows-- Zoey 101, Suite Life of Zack & Cody, etc. I can watch them and do other things at the same time.

Question 3: What color is the dominant color of your wardrobe? Blues and greens. I am trying to branch out a bit, and have some maroon mixed in there now!

Question 4: Favorite donut? I LOVE a hot Krispy Kreme donut- just the plain, glazed ones.

Question 5: Wear painful shoes just because they are cute? Nope, not for me. I prefer flip flops/comfortable shoes whenever possible. I own maybe 6 pairs of shoes...definitely not a shoe person!

Question 6: Is there anything that you believe you do not believe God about? Well...sometimes I feel like he doesn't have a plan, but I really know in my heart that he does. I just want to get married and have children and feel like I'm just being told "Wait...wait...wait" constantly.

Question 7: In general, do you think it is ok to be frustrated with people? Yes, I think so. I don't get frustrated with people easily but when I do, there is a reason.

Know & Tell Friday

3 comments:

  1. Good answers. I can sense from your comment that it must be hard for you to wait on the Lord's timing... bless you sweet one as you wait on the Lord. There is much growth to find in the waiting time I am sure... See you next week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally have to agree with answers 5, 6, and 7 flip flops are my fav in the summer! I also love your blog template!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you believe that I've never had a Krispy Kreme donut? Maybe they don't sell them out here in the boonies.

    ReplyDelete

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)