Wednesday, March 19, 2008

QOTW 3/16


1. What was the last movie you bought/rented? "Bee Movie" ...it was okay, I probably would have liked it better had I been watching w/ kids!

2. Have you ever gone too far on a dare? Nah, I don't think so ;)

3. Can you sing the alphabet backwards? If I could think about it...LOL

4. Are you allergic to anything? What? You know, I have this weird thing with peppermint items. I can't have peppermint ice cream because my throat closes up. Same with Andes mints. I don't know if it's an official "allergy" but it's not really fun.

5. Do you cry at weddings? Not usually, but at my friend Monica's I did.

6. Name one person you want to hug right now. Why? My little sis Rachael. I miss her!

7. Hair….natural or colored? Natural right now ;) I have been known to do the highlight thing.

8. Do you like camping? Sadly, not really.

9. Most annoying TV commercial? Eh...I don't really pay attention to the commercials, haha!

10. Favorite place to shop? Goodwill, after yesterday's shopping trip!! Woohoo-- where else can you get 9 things for $30???

1 comment:

  1. hi Bethany, jump in here from Yen's QOTW. It's fun reading ur answers too. mine is up here:
    http://midlifedancing.blogspot.com/2008/03/question-of-week-11.html

    visit me when u can. :) Happy mid-week!

    ReplyDelete

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)