Wednesday, March 12, 2008

QOTW 3/9


1. What color are your eyes? Blue most days, although they can look green depending on what I'm wearing :)

2. Anything pierced? Yes, I have three holes in my left ear and four in my right

3. What was the last thing you ate? Pound cake with strawberries at Z & M's house last night during AI and Grace Heart

4. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Why? Cerulean!! I just think it's beautiful and always have.

5. What is the best advice ever given to you? Do not let how others view you ruin your life. Still working on this one!

6. What sport do you hate the most? Wrestling

7. Have you ever been broken hearted? Yes, many times

8. Do you wish on stars? No, but I enjoy gazing into them because they fascinate me!

9. Are you a daredevil? It depends...sometimes I can be!!

10. Do you like to walk in the rain? If it is a warm summer rain, I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)