Tuesday, March 04, 2008

QOTW 9:

1. What’s your favorite candy? I have a few-- candy hearts, warheads, gummy worms

2. If you could live anywhere, where would it be? Why? If my family wasn't in the picture, probably someplace warm like Hawaii or one of my favorite countries-- Ireland!!

3. What was the last movie that made you cry? Hmm... I seriously don't remember! Maybe 27 Dresses?

4. I wish someone would invent………? A way to fix eyes that is less expensive than laser surgery!!

5. Have you ever experienced being scared to death? Please share.. Yes, every time I go off the road b/c of ice/snow and the time that I rolled down an icy hill while walking in the winter and stopping mere inches from a 1/2 frozen pond. I was about 15 or 16 and thought for sure I was going to die.

6. What time is it now? 11:45 pm

7. What’s your favorite flavor of cake? Strawberry shortcake ;)

8. Your favorite pair of shoes? My black flip flops-- I cannot wait to wear them again!!!!!

9. Have you ever bought a lottery ticket? Yes, once soon after I turned 18. It wasn't as exciting as I thought it'd be.

10. Have you ever hung up on somebody? I'm sure I have in my 23 years, but I can't really think of a time right now. It would probably be one of my siblings that I hung up on ;)

QOTW

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining,Bethany! Nice answers:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love flipflops too! and it's year-round trend here in the philippines. hehe.

    mine's up here: http://www.blogsilog.com/?p=756

    ReplyDelete

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)