1. What was the first board game you remember playing? Candyland
2. When you last played a crossword puzzle, did you look up any of the answers before you finished? I am horrible at crossword puzzles!!
3. Did you ever own a Rubik’s Cube? If so, were you ever able to solve it on your own? I don't think I've ever owned one. I do enjoy trying to solve them, but haven't been successful yet!
4. Take the quiz: What Kind of Puzzle Are You?
You Are a Crossword Puzzle
You are well read, and you have a good head for remembering facts.
You are a wordsmith. You have a way with words, and you're very literate.
You are a mysterious person who enjoys dropping little clues every now and then.
5. You decide to buy yourself a jigsaw puzzle: what kind of image are you most likely to buy: a landscape, an image of an animal, a sports hero, or a shot from a popular movie? landscape, preferably an ocean scene!
6. Have you ever tried Sudoku? How easy did you find it (or would you think you would find it) to be? I really enjoy Sudoku and have a few Sudoku books-- I find some of them easier than others but always feel good when I finish a puzzle!