Saturday, March 08, 2008

Saturday Six 3/8

1. What was the first board game you remember playing? Candyland

2. When you last played a crossword puzzle, did you look up any of the answers before you finished? I am horrible at crossword puzzles!!

3. Did you ever own a Rubik’s Cube? If so, were you ever able to solve it on your own? I don't think I've ever owned one. I do enjoy trying to solve them, but haven't been successful yet!

4. Take the quiz: What Kind of Puzzle Are You?




You Are a Crossword Puzzle



You are well read, and you have a good head for remembering facts.

You are a wordsmith. You have a way with words, and you're very literate.

You are a mysterious person who enjoys dropping little clues every now and then.


5. You decide to buy yourself a jigsaw puzzle: what kind of image are you most likely to buy: a landscape, an image of an animal, a sports hero, or a shot from a popular movie? landscape, preferably an ocean scene!

6. Have you ever tried Sudoku? How easy did you find it (or would you think you would find it) to be? I really enjoy Sudoku and have a few Sudoku books-- I find some of them easier than others but always feel good when I finish a puzzle!

Saturday Six




1 comment:

  1. That was nice to read.


    You can find my answers ::here::

    Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)