Wednesday, March 12, 2008

TT # 13

I am taking a break from my European TT Adventures this week...I'll continue them next week with either Italy or Hungary, I haven't decided yet!!

So, this week I am doing 13 Events/Days I am looking forward to. I've been down in the dumps lately, really ready for spring and just digging through issues...so a TT w/ blessings coming my way!

1. Saturday I have an all day Belize mission trip meeting. While this might not sound fun, I have an awesome time when I'm with the Grace Heart group and I can't wait to have fun with my new friends!

2. Friday, March 21 I will be heading to my parents' house to celebrate my sister Shae's 22nd birthday with my entire family. We haven't all been together since Christmastime so it should be a blast!

3. Holy Saturday I will be going to a midnight (really 9 PM) Easter Mass. It usually ends around midnight and the next 3 or 4 hours are spent catching up with old friends from college...

4. Easter Sunday I leave for my first, shorter mission trip to a MUCH warmer place than I am in now and I am looking forward to the sunshine and warmth-- soooo tired of snow!

5. The end of April marks Shae's graduation from college and it sounds like my siblings will all be able to attend the convocation...

6. The following weekend brings Rachael's 1st communion and Lily's confirmation. I have Friday off and it's sure to be a weekend filled with family and babies to hold in my arms. :)

7. The end of May, our Kindergarteners will graduate. I will definitely miss them, but they are all so ready for 1st grade and I can't wait for what lies ahead for them.

8. For the two weeks after school is officially finished, my co-worker and I will be working extra hours, but with many of our loving kiddos, without the stress of school for them or my co-worker.

9. Come September, a new school year will start and I'll begin my 2nd year teaching-- I can't wait!

10. Sometime this summer I will be heading East, if only for a weekend. The beach is calling my name and as long as I can swing the gas prices ($3.45, anyone?!!) I will visit family and friends for a week or so.

11. In April or May, I'm taking a weekend trip down to the DC area-- my cousins will be psyched and I look forward to seeing them!

12. In June I am moving again. No more cats outside my window, or leaky windows, or Internet that only works when it wants to, or holier-than-thou managers...

13. This weekend my roommate leaves for her spring break. I haven't decided what I'm going to do yet, but I've been needing some alone time so I think it will be nice!

TT

22 comments:

  1. Sounds like you have a lot of good things coming your way. Enjoy! Happy T13!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like you are going to have a wonderful time!
    enjoy yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy all your upcoming events. Happy TT. Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got tired reading your list!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like great plans! I hope you blog about Belize. I visited there for one day while on a cruise. Interseting country, and they sure do need missionaries. Thanks for visiting my TT!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It sounds like you are going to be pretty busy, but having fun doing it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have fun! You're going to be busy. :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are lucky to have so much to look forward to---and so much family to enjoy it with!

    Mine:
    13 Hearts

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW! You're going to be so busy the next couple of weeks. Hope you and your family have a wonderful time together celebrating your sisters birthday. Thanks for the birthday wishes! Happy TT

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've always believed that we need things to look forward to. It's a very important mood lifting must. I always work to have something to look forward to - even if it's only something I would find fun, or it's a ways off.

    Thanks for dropping by my TT-13

    Smiles,

    Holly
    http://theabundanceplace.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gosh, I hope you have a wonderful trip. And Belize is so wonderful! Yeah! Of course, I'll look forward to your Belize TT! Happy birthday to your sister!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love posts like this, 'cause they're so positive. Thx for sharing - happy TT and thx so much for your visit.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Bethany, a very busy time ahead, I think! I'm real jealous about that trip to Belize! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, so much to look forward to!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your positive attitude.#12 esp. sounds delightful! Thanks for visiting my TT.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Seems like you have a lot of fun things coming up.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sounds like a full schedule for you. Hope your short term mission trip goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow! What a full life!
    Happy TT.

    ReplyDelete
  19. These definitely all sound like things to look forward to! Right now I too am looking forward to Easter :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. These are definitely wonderful things to look forward to! Glad you enjoy the puzzles on my website :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Sounds like a lot of great things are going on in your life! Happy TT!

    ReplyDelete

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)