Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Twitter, Wednesday...

So, I joined the Twitter revolution...look me up ;)

Today was a full day, and the next few will be even crazier. I've been in an awesome mood all week, feeling very upbeat despite the lack of summer job offers...haha.

Anyway, work was fairly peaceful today, and my favorite Daley quote was "Can you snap this??" It took me about 5 minutes for me to figure out she wanted me to STAPLE her papers...snap this...aww! I just kept picturing myself snapping my fingers and *presto!* a staple would appear on Daley's book! ;)

In other news, a few times a month my co-teacher and I have worn nearly the same outfits at work. It's become such a joke that we say we're going to call each other while getting dressed to make sure we don't match! Gian and I have opposite clothing styles so it cracks me up that we'll wear the same colors simultaneously. Today we both arrived in skirts so the tradition continues. I wore my new jean skirt and reddish top from Ann Taylor via Goodwill ;) that I totally didn't expect to like but absolutely love. I got a million comments from my boss and co-workers on the outfit as a whole so I'm thinking they're both a go again soon!

After work, I made quick plans to hang out with Mac-- yay! I love spontaneous plans because they remind me of the ol' college days. :D We decided to splurge since we won't see each other for a while and ate at Macaroni Grill. I had peach iced tea (omg so good!) and chicken parm. Delish for sure! After dinner and lots of laughing we headed to the mall to see if Cheese was around. We walked around a bit but never did find him. Mac jokes that whenever she comes around the mall when he's working, Cheese hides. Hehe. Maybe it's true!

I've said it before, and I'll say it again, I'm sure. I LOVE how fast I'm able to connect with certain people! I only met Mac in January, and still I feel like she's one of my closest friends lately. Sure, we have a lot to learn about each other, but she's the kind of friend I can talk hours to about nothing. LOVE IT!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck on your mission trip to Belize. I work for a charity that helps the poor in Belize.

    ReplyDelete

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. Comments warmly welcomed! :-)